Pages

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Big News

Woodstock Art and Glass will be officially opening its new gallery space on March 2nd, 2012. Why should you care?
Some of my pottery will be on display!

I've contracted as a glass artist with this studio for nearly two years, but recently, we relocated and are working on a massive expansion. We'll be operating a gallery out front, teaching lampworking, blowing and slumping classes in the studio spaces and eventually working our way into pottery wheel and handbuilding instruction. It's really exciting!

Here are just a couple of things that will be making their way up there this week...


A matching set of cups and platter are coming out of the kiln today!


I just love these little crazy owls!
...they make wonderful bookends.























Honeypots may just be too adorable...







Hooray for hand-crafted veggie steamers!
Take a look at the gallery space...

And let me give a quick shout out to the wonderful studio in Tucker, Georgia where they let me throw, use their glazes and fire my work. Zen and Now Clay Studio is full of fabulous people and some incredibly talented artists. Creating there and getting to know new, inspiring people brings me great joy -- now, if it would only bring me great fame and fortune. Dream big!

Getting my pottery on!

1 comment:

  1. you are a bad ass, my dear! i look forward to checking out the studio!

    ReplyDelete